➢ Water Tanks Factory:
• Horizontal and vertical tanks
• Chemical tanks
• Under-ground modular tanks
• Special products
Alzamil water tanks factory uses the latest methods of global technology in this field, by advanced design in Roto-molding technique for producing water tanks in one piece without any joint for more strength and durability.
The molds and tanks are tested before and after production with advanced testing methods.
Alzamil water tank is composed of 4 layers. Each layer has an important role and features ensuing durability and high quality.
- First Layer (External): prevents dust absorption and blocks UV rays that could result in material degradation. it comes in different colors as desired by the client.
- Second Layer (Black): makes the tank opaque> thus, prevents growth of microorganisms.
- Third Layer (Foam): isolates outside temperature and provides insolation to keep water temperature less affected by heat especially during Summer.
- Forth Layer (Inner White): a smooth, snow-white layer which prevents any accumulation of impurities or bacterial growth in the inner surface of the tank. It is also resistant to corrosion which keeps the water healthy and pure.
New mechanical properties:
Al Zamil water tanks are manufactured according to the highest quality Standards with storage capacity exceeding 100,000 liters
Technical specifications for high density polyethylene HDPE:
|MFI (Melt Flow Index), g/10min||0.2|
|Maximum Impact Strength, joule||120.0|
|Flexural Modulus, MPa||694|
|Tensile Strength, MPa||17.5|
|Elongation at break, %||512|
New HDPE Formulation vs commercially available LLDPE
-Thicker Foam Layer
-Thicker Fam Layer guarantees acceptable water temperature.
Blow molding is a manufacturing process by which hollow plastic parts are formed. The process generally begins with melting down the plastic and forming it into a parison. The parison is a tube-like piece of plastic with a hole in one end through which compressed air can pass. The parison is then clamped into a mold and air is blown into it. The air pressure then pushes the plastic out to match the mold. Once the plastic has cooled and hardened the mold opens up and the part is ejected .
Advantages of BLOW MOLDING:
- Revolutionary and Innovative Technology – Bow Molding is considered as an innovative form of technology especially in tank manufacturing industry. This process is faster, and it allows for high-volume outputs. That means that mass production of plastic goods is quicker and more cost-effective.
- Versatile – in addition to plastic containers, a variety of unique applications and designs, including vehicle seal supports, road safety barriers and fuel tanks, to name few can be made out of this process.
- Cost-effective – As the process requires a tougher material (High Density Polyethylene), raw material consumption can be limited where a lower cost of raw material input can be expected. Also, the cost of labor may even be reduced.
- Increased production Methods – as this technology continues to evolve, new and exciting production methods, as well as design modifications are emerging.
- Automation – as an automated method of production, this type of molding creates a precise receptable. Therefore, the speed of production improves, and seamless part incorporation is achieved.
- Environment-friendly – the process of blow molding is an environmentally-friendly one. No chemicals or dangerous toxins are released during production. There is also less material wastage compared to manufacturing with other materials, like metal or concrete. It takes less fuel to make products with plastic, and the plastic is 100% recyclable. Hence Carbon footprint is reduced.
- Durable and Food-graded Material – Blow Molded tanks are made from UV stabilized polyethylene (HDPE). This means they’re protected from harmful ultraviolet rays from the sun, which can typically cause other products to fade and degrade over time. Plastic is also rust and corrosion resistant and all raw materials are food-graded which makes it suitable for storing portable water.
➢ Auto Door Factory
• Roll up door assembly
• Section door assembly
➢ Manhole Cover Factory
• Class A type specification
➢ Injection Moulding Plant
• Tank covers
• Tank accessories (fitting of 1 ~ 3 inches in ABS)